Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Peek at My First Week of First Grade

I'm linking with Mrs. Wills for her Peek at My Week linky party today!

My goal is to link up every week and share what is going on in my fun classroom! Today I have pictures to share with you all (or as Dr. Howard would say, all y'all)...





That last one is my bulletin board outside the classroom--each student has a birdie with their name on it. They are so cute and fat and made out of scrapbook paper!

However, I am STILL not completely finished decorating the classroom! I ran out of time. It's organized and functioning, but it's not cute yet. I will share when it looks like it did in my dreams this summer...sigh.

I can't believe it's only been 3 days that we've been in school, it feels like 2 weeks--in a good way. I know all my students by name, I know their personalities, and I am beginning to figure out strategy groupings based on their needs. I will write more about that another time.

Now that I rested my feet a little, I am off to do more decorating!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to show some love :)