Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Peek at My First Day

I'm linking up with Mrs. Wills for her weekly link-up:


But today I am only sharing my plans for the first day back, which is a half-day (thank the lord!). I wrote out my plans broken down by time because the first day is different from the rest of my week (but you already know that if you are a teacher)...I promise I will link up the rest of the week on Tuesday :)

So, here it is:

I know that the morning will fly by and it will be time to go before I have a minute to catch my breath! I am so excited to meet these little ones tomorrow.

The other fabulous part about my first day is that I have fun activities from A Cupcake for the Teacher, Bilingual Resources, and First Grade Blue Skies for the kids to do while I do all the crazy teacher stuff (checking in kleenex and crayons? anyone?).

Ok, off to bed now because my goal is to be at school by 7:15 AM. Wish me luck.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to show some love :)