Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Randoms

Happy Sunday evening, all! This is my first time linking up with Fabulous in First for her Sunday Smorgasbord party!



I'm also still linking to Michelle at Big Time Literacy for her July blogging challenge( Un-fail! :)



So first, a little bit of this:

The girls are at their cousins' house for the weekend, which has been a very relaxing (quiet) weekend for me...and they asked if they could stay another day? Hello! Of course you can, my pretties.

Which means...

Yes, that's right, some grown-up beverages with my boo at our local watering hole to ease into the new week.

Next, a dash of that:

I have been getting into back to school mode by surfing TPT and Bloglovin' of course! I just bought a couple of cute first week of school activities and resources, which only inspired me to make something of my own! So for the rest of the night I will be working on an All About Me writing activity for the first day (in Spanish, of course). I will be using the cutest clip art from Krista Wallden's store.


(This is how I feel!)

And now, some randomness:

I got a really nice Berry facial on Friday as a treat to myself, and the facial itself was lovely. But the aesthetician said she was going to rub my shoulders and arms too, so I thought, Bonus! But I think she somehow jacked up my shoulder because my whole left side has been stiff since Friday! I think I'm used to carrying tension in my shoulders, and once it got relief my neck didn't know what to do with it, so it locked up on me. It's better now that I iced it all weekend, but it just goes to show how we as teachers need to take care of ourselves more. 
So if you are reading this, I am ordering you to go do something to pamper yourself before we go back to school. I mean it.


1 comment:

  1. I will definitely follow your orders for the pampering! :-) Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to show some love :)